World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went 200 yards south of the boats with Mick, Phil, Ice Cream Bob and his mate Gary.

Conditions were perfect with no wind and a flat calm sea.

We fished from 20.00 until 02.00 and we all caught fish which were small bass, soles and eels.

Phil was doing a direct comparison with the Fishyrob "D-Sole rig" and his usual boom rig and every fish he caught was on the Fishyrob rig, including 3 soles, best one 32cm. I managed 2 soles and Bob had one. We all caught something so everyone was happy.

Highlight of the night was Bob cooking the sausages and us lot scoffing them in the huge rolls that he had brought along, so well done that man.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Nice result concrete, i've never fished sizewell, or caught a sole, prap's ought to dust the beach rods off and try again this year :)

AL ..

·
Fishy Jim
9,137 Posts
Nice result concrete, i've never fished sizewell, or caught a sole, prap's ought to dust the beach rods off and try again this year :)

AL ..

same here, would love to catch a dover, especially all these reports keep mentioning them...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Thanks for the report, concrete. When will these sole rigs be available to the masses?

Stu.

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Thanks for the report, concrete. When will these sole rigs be available to the masses?

Stu.
Sending off the photo's for the packaging today. Best one I have got is this one - 36cm weighing 1lb (well, I gave myself three trips to get the piccy, got this fish first drop of the first trip, on the MKII!!)

Anyone got a better one caught on "THE" rig?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts