World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out fishing on the fish tickler 3 yesterday we fished off of margate had 11 skate on board, and quite a few dogs. wasn't feeling my best on board as I had been up alnite with the kids so I also managed to get a good kip, lovely boat , bacon rolls ,plenty of tea n a nice bowl of curry, they look after well. also the sea angler mag was down herne bay beach yesterday, heard a report they had over 20 thornies between them, and heard a report that 2 people I no where also fishing down there and they had 12 between them. so I expect herne bay is going to be raming for a few weeks. so better get your skates on down here if you want to catch some.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Sounds like you had a good session! I was walking across herne bay seafront yesterday (pram duties so no chance of fishing), however there were lots of anglers, spoke to a few and they were all excited about the skate coming in. Just as I was leaving one chap looked like he had something just sitting on the bait, then a few minutes later her reeled in this little beaut! Apparently the bait was peeler.

image-74029367.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts