World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Team Hr jones
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frosty start and was surprised how rough the sea was..no northerly wind like forecast said, was watching rain clouds English side moving up channel.
Fishing wise didn't have a nibble, had one if those t900 rods last week first outing today. What a piece of engineering it is well chuffed.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Hi, Wyting been wondering what's been coming out of sker lately, haven't fished it since the autumn myself Although be leaving it a little while longer now I have read your report, surprised you blanked there though, normally produces a fish or two at least, by the way what bait did you use,? Still nice to see a report for sker they don't come up on here to often from what I've seen, tight lines.

·
Team Hr jones
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Few down there and nothing came out,
I couldn't get on my favourite ledge waves crashing over on bottom water.
Fished 1 rod for ray using mixture of Sandeel and bluey
And blacks for cod on other rod.

Here's a pic of waves going onto rest bay.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Nice pics, still quite rough for such a calm day, but that's sker for you I suppose. At times it seems to have its own tidal rules lol. There's no telling what to expect till you get there. Can't wait for the summer and the smoothies off there. Fingers crossed anyway. Well just seen the forecast for this weekend and it looks like being another weekend going to waste.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts