World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a club comp yesterday. limits were sker to newton. fished 3hrs up and 1down. in the first hour had 7 dogs and bass about 4lb. was getting bites before i had chance to bait up another rig. about one hours before high water had slack liner which then took off like a rocket. had my first ever hound only 5 1/2lb but put up a hell of a scrap. finished the day with 31lb 9 of fish. only used pennel pulleys all day. was absolutley shattered after. hate to imagine if i used two or three hook rigs. what a day!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
had a club comp yesterday. limits were sker to newton. fished 3hrs up and 1down. in the first hour had 7 dogs and bass about 4lb. was getting bites before i had chance to bait up another rig. about one hours before high water had slack liner which then took off like a rocket. had my first ever hound only 5 1/2lb but put up a hell of a scrap. finished the day with 31lb 9 of fish. only used pennel pulleys all day. was absolutley shattered after. hate to imagine if i used two or three hook rigs. what a day!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
good bit of fishing mate.:clap3:cant beat a scrap from tthe hounds:clap2:DEAN.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts