World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Hr jones
6,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished sker sat morning 1 whiting 1 codling 1 dog between 3 of us, to much of a swell when tide starting to turn went back to neath river for a look on way home.looked nice.gutted made wrong choice but thats fishing.learnt alot since found this site thanks alot guys keep threads coming tight lines:clap2:

·
Team Hr jones
6,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but i thought with all the rain, an estuary is not the place to fish???
ive been told you should fish up river,up from briton ferry bridge.i thought you fish mouth. bites are suposed to be spectacular as the bass pick up your crab while swimming up with tide going to give it a go in fortnight tides are exactlt the same time a little lower

·
Registered
462 Posts
Wyting...when this rain is here you can forget fishing the river neath by briton ferry!

born and bread there ha ha the rip in the water is so strong when we had a little bit of rain let alone these down poors we been having i know a tidy spot of the river tho you can fish with hardley any swell for the bass.

under the bridge is a popular place for people to fish but its so tackle hungry its more or less lose a trace a cast if your in the wrong place..

let me know whehn your down there next il show u a few spots as i live on the farm above it :)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
fished sker sat morning 1 whiting 1 codling 1 dog between 3 of us, to much of a swell when tide starting to turn went back to neath river for a look on way home.looked nice.gutted made wrong choice but thats fishing.learnt alot since found this site thanks alot guys keep threads coming tight lines:clap2:
well done mate its better than none at all take it and be happy tight lines

·
Team Hr jones
6,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wyting...when this rain is here you can forget fishing the river neath by briton ferry!

born and bread there ha ha the rip in the water is so strong when we had a little bit of rain let alone these down poors we been having i know a tidy spot of the river tho you can fish with hardley any swell for the bass.

under the bridge is a popular place for people to fish but its so tackle hungry its more or less lose a trace a cast if your in the wrong place..

let me know whehn your down there next il show u a few spots as i live on the farm above it :)
thanks for that might be going week sat lets hope the rain stops let u know if we do go cheres

1 - 10 of 10 Posts