World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i know its in the wrong forum but not sure where to put it lol

is there anyone out there that can get me a couple of silicone washers for my bait pump please ?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Make ur own ...get a tube of silicone the type used 4 fish tanks is best cut the top off use a stick or owt to push a liberal blob on to a smooth block of wood .spit on another block of wood and work the silicone to a large area around 5 mill thick.Wait 2 days 4 it to go off and take ur old washers out your pump put the block on the floor and press the pump onto the silicone which should be sharp enough to cut the silicone internal size of the pump.Repeat this process several times giving u a few discs of silicone I put 5 in my pump but get as many out u can to replace at a later time when worn.Use one of ur old washers to mark a center hole and cut out hey presto silicone bung .Like i say I use 5 but it may be more or less in ur pump there stiff at first but when water and lube is added it will suck an orange through a hose pipe.
Dont say it gets more worms think that is tecnique but it will turn the sand white every time hope this helps.....

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
hello there fishy ..... looks like you are gearing up for one of our non sucsesfull pumping sessions again lol lol ....... we will have to try and meet one ov the boys again . cos we need more luck ( well you do lol lol ) im going to barra channell tomoz & sat wot are you doing ??? c.u soon ..............

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
hey steve ....... last time we went you got about 15 worms i got 2 starfish & a sandeel .. lol .lol .... wot a bad effort ....... p.s ..... i forgot about them tubes for our crab traps i will see my mate and will try them were you sed .. if that spot works we will move our others ..... steve ......... get a good result tonite at pool you need it to catch uz up . ha . ha ............

·
Registered
15 Posts
As not bin on fur a warl like as av bin wookin away in Ethiopia but wots goin on ? A thought this site was ft fishin lads nit other types???? Arl I can see from this fishy lad an winciet lad is sumet about pumpin each other , wat the buggerys gain on ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi i know its in the wrong forum but not sure where to put it lol

is there anyone out there that can get me a couple of silicone washers for my bait pump please ?
As not bin on fur a warl like as av bin wookin away in Ethiopia but wots goin on ? A thought this site was ft fishin lads nit other types ???? Arl I can see from this fishy lad is sumet about pumpin each other, wat the buggerys gain on ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey steve ....... last time we went you got about 15 worms i got 2 starfish & a sandeel .. lol .lol .... wot a bad effort ....... p.s ..... i forgot about them tubes for our crab traps i will see my mate and will try them were you sed .. if that spot works we will move our others ..... steve ......... get a good result tonite at pool you need it to catch uz up . ha . ha ............
As not bin on fur a warl like as av bin wookin away in Ethiopia but wots goin on ? Athought this site was ft fishin lads nit other types???? Arl I can see from this fishy lad an winciet lad is sumet about pumpin each other , wat the buggerys gain on ?

·
Registered
908 Posts
now then bushy boy. find out tomorra [friday] weather my foots ok or not,
im at hospital to have it x rayed. i got this rubber thing up town today to put over it so it dos"nt get wet, tidy eh :) :) if everthings ok ill prob see you at barrow.
juyst sorted a few yabbies for myself and billy. lel
:clap3: :clap2: :clap3: :clap2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
:kissing:
now then bushy boy. find out tomorra [friday] weather my foots ok or not,
im at hospital to have it x rayed. i got this rubber thing up town today to put over it so it dos"nt get wet, tidy eh :) :) if everthings ok ill prob see you at barrow.
juyst sorted a few yabbies for myself and billy. lel
:clap3: :clap2: :clap3: :clap2:
Ad bi carful lad speekin ter this fella aboot rubber things , was ainy yesterdy a sin yon fella gain on wi a fishy fella aboot gettin some pumpin action among tha selves . Ars wonderin wats gain on , an noo thas yappin on aboot rubbers ? :kissing: :kissing: :giveup:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
:kissing: Ad bi carful lad speekin ter this fella aboot rubber things , was ainy yesterdy a sin yon fella gain on wi a fishy fella aboot gettin some pumpin action among tha selves . Ars wonderin wats gain on , an noo thas yappin on aboot rubbers ? :kissing: :kissing: :giveup:
mmmmm, welcome back y/f. maybe you have picked up on some subliminal [?] messages here, -- pumping -- rubber -- winciet -- and a bit of covert crabbing around the top end of walney channel there seems to be something fishy gaing on. i,ll ask my old mate, taffy from ormsgill to keep his eyes open to see whats going on down barra way.:g: :g: :blink: :secret: lel lel lel.

·
Registered
15 Posts
mmmmm, welcome back y/f. maybe you have picked up on some subliminal [?] messages here, -- pumping -- rubber -- winciet -- and a bit of covert crabbing around the top end of walney channel there seems to be something fishy gaing on. i,ll ask my old mate, taffy from ormsgill to keep his eyes open to see whats going on down barra way.:g: :g: :blink: :secret: lel lel lel.
Ah think thas right O/C . Seems a strange name ta av "Winciet an Fishy" Reminds mi ot ma ald lass , she wears yan o them winciet nightys and it alas smells fishy. A means tell mi if as rang but its all this slang stuff that gits mi . pumpin action an rubbers an crabbin action , wats rang wi plain westmorland inglish , has these lads niver bint ta scool . Anyway as off ta feed huskis cos a can ear em yappin

·
Registered
411 Posts
my brother reckons hes seen a program on satelite tv where there was a guy, i think he was an aussie, using a pump, only instead of sucking the worms out, he wash putting the pump on the cast or blow hole and pushing down fast causing the worm to pop out of the opposite hole and onto the sand? anyone else seen this or is it just bollo**s?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts