World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wind forecast = 9mph. HW 0936 and 2231 at Saltcoats

Am thinking of launching at Saltcoats around 0800 and sailing over to Pladda (16 miles each way) for a day's pollacking and wrasse bashing. Any other small boats interested in coming along?

Ideal baits are ragworm (as big as you can find), squid strips or mackeral belly strips retreived slowly on a leadhead.

Any takers?

·
The Oracle
8,208 Posts
Hiya,

sorry tickety, her that must be obeyed (aye right :) ) is insisting that we go up to Lochaline for the weekend so that she can do some fishing. As you can understand I’m not at all happy about this as I would rather have stayed at home and worked in the house :g: :g:

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He can go and ******************************************** Dale:)

He has the organisational ability of a dysentery ridden amoebic mental patient on acid. This is a great pity as i've had a lot of good trips in the past, but have seen too many quayside squables and have been a victim of double booking myself.:yucky:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
He can go and ******************************************** Dale:)

He has the organisational ability of a dysentery ridden amoebic mental patient on acid. This is a great pity as i've had a lot of good trips in the past, but have seen too many quayside squables and have been a victim of double booking myself.:yucky:

:)

his latest stunt is to allow the boat to be booked then demand extra money if you want the boat to go to Arran. mmhh is that not where he catches his fish!

then again his turbo won't be working properly :giveup:

you would have thought after 20 odd years he would have got it changed :blink:

:secret: still a wee bird tells me he was thinking of retirement in the winter

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've sent you a pm Dale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts