World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a small try down the breakwater at B/island tonight. A few bites then bye bye float for a small codling of about 6-8 ounces ha ha.
few more bites then nowt , better than a blank i suppose. Bait was salted down lug and frozen mackie. nice night for it though.....:)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
If Burntisland is anything like the East Neuk at least when a few small codling start to show,you know the bigegr ones won't be far behind.

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
everything seems to be catching when im not fishing

talking about salted lugs i had some salted lugs they looked real good nice n black only thing was when i picked em up they fell apart had been in salt for about ummmmm since chrimbo

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
hello m8,

still anything is better than the dreaded blank as you said :)
i only scraped a wee flattie to save mine at Culross lol.

they all count :)

Andy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Andy, was that you there at 6ish tonight, about four of you fishing altogether??
If so I was the one who fishing (blanking) further round with the day glo ruck sack.

Bryan

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Andy, was that you there at 6ish tonight, about four of you fishing altogether??
If so I was the one who fishing (blanking) further round with the day glo ruck sack.

Bryan

hi Bryan

wasnt me, i was fishing at docks m8.

a few guys from this forum , recently fished culross tho.

andy .

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
......If so I was the one who fishing (blanking) further round with the day glo ruck sack...........
I reckon you'd have had more luck with a rod... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts