World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive read a few bits and pieces saying that there dont seem to be any small eyed around of any size, but does that mean none at all are being caught or just small ones or what??????? any body know???:secret:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Theres plenty around,although most seem to be 3-7lb,but theres always a chance of a good one if your baits in the water.Most of the sand stretches around nequay are producing,just a case of put some time in:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
They seem to be avoiding my baits!! last year was awsome for them, but as I said in another thread, a few Port Gaverne Locals said that things are 2 months behind :( at this rate we'll be catching cod before the rays lol

and Freddy, i'm sorry to say someone has photoshopped your Avatar, they've took the "EEDS UTD" bit out and put in "IVERPOOL" and put them in red pmsl

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
ive read a few bits and pieces saying that there dont seem to be any small eyed around of any size, but does that mean none at all are being caught or just small ones or what??????? any body know???:secret:
A mate of mine had 2 the week before last 1 at 81/4lb and 1 at 91/4lb so the odd ones around but no real numbers yet.Aj.:fishing1::thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts