World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Auto part Rim

and this is only after a couple of outings. anybody else with this line have that happen? I usually shower down my gear when I get home this time I didn't, maybe it was from the salt water? it's only some dozen meters, underneath, when I cast out it's the same vibrant pink as when I first got it. no big deal just a little strange :D

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
66,635 Posts
View attachment 437378 View attachment 437386

and this is only after a couple of outings. anybody else with this line have that happen? I usually shower down my gear when I get home this time I didn't, maybe it was from the salt water? it's only some dozen meters, underneath, when I cast out it's the same vibrant pink as when I first got it. no big deal just a little strange :D
It gets more perfect the more you use it lol
The coating is not impregnated in braid because it's waterproof and it will fade but it doesn't affect performance.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aye, figured as much. just was surprised it started to fade so quickly. I've had other braids like duel hardcore rub off a bit on my fingers when reeling in the line to pack up and I put a bit of tension on it with my fingers, but that one is still holding it's orange :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.