World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpg
Fished smiths yesterday from 1030 til about 230pn was canny day with 2 x 2 hook flappers. All I had was blow lug on one and rag on the other and I lost count of small tommy codlin I had but atleast 30 and 4 whiten.
So this morning had abit lug left so hit the basin 1030 and got another 6 codlin, then ran out of bait. I rang Ollies up sold out and try all the rest. I had to end up going to Blyth so got score worth rag, as that's all the had.
Arrived back down walker for 130pm and fished til 4pm
image.jpg
set up and third cast had my third bite felt agood fish so reeled it in codlin 2.8lb felt big as was a flounder on with it. Few more cast few more tommy codlin then land another half deccent one 37cm. Things are on the up hopefully I can be my PB 6.4lb which isn't bad after only been fishing year. All the best lads

Attachments

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
Well done mate :) I said it on private message but ill say it here too I reckon u will beat ur pb cod in February. Keep at it mate u definitely deserve it. Tight lines for 2017 mate

·
Registered
147 Posts
Another great catch and report from you buddy, keep it up and you should be guaranteed to beat your personal best!
Tight lines and all the best for 2017

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Another productive session George. I've noticed they are getting bigger each trip m8 so won't be long before a new Pb. Well done m8 & all the best for 2017 stay safe & lucky. Envious Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts