World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well where do I start, fished smiths 4am early Friday morning me and my 2 m8s, I land a small tommy to save the blank. They never got a bite. We had Rag peeler mackerel and Squid for bait, So 2hours before H/W we decided Togo along browns bay and the 3 of us didn’t get nibble.
So we went down the basin this morning got there for 5am ish first cast Flounder then my m8 got agood mixture of Tommy’s, whiten and Flounder some really decent one Richy got 38ish. Then Land codlin 38cm. Think it’s really poor For this time of year but nothink
F9661589-07DC-4EEC-ADB0-C84F12A14FD8.jpeg
will stop my love of fishing. Hartley or seaton sluice next got be a decent fish out there somewhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think
At least you had some results in the basin. We really need a good north easterly to stir things up on the coast.
Think where getting some storms this week and some really big tides. Not sure if it's northeastly but hoping get up the coast maybe meet up with bamburgh Breaker or any of you guys.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Great effort George cant wait to get there hope weather perks up a little as its freezing doon here im up next month from 15th to 26th so hoping Susan will be working most of time so can get out to drown a few worms m8. Keep up the good work m8 well done u

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great effort George cant wait to get there hope weather perks up a little as its freezing doon here im up next month from 15th to 26th so hoping Susan will be working most of time so can get out to drown a few worms m8. Keep up the good work m8 well done u
Aye defo m8 ! Was good result for the spurs last neat m8.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts