1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Well I went down smiths this morning first 3 cast small codling was on a run till got snagged but with 80lb braid, pulled straight out of it but lost a hook. Basically getting fish every other bite on yellow tails all cod. So said to my m8 funny we had no whiten, he nashed home at 1015am so I'm on my jack jones. Then these youngens need my sissors so thought last I've seen if them but brought them back. Then as I was packing up whiten turned up so thought the my Q the Nash home. Surposed tobe fishing tynemouth pier on Wednesday night if winds change from eastley if not I be back on smiths or Blyth. There going start building it soon was in chronicle Thursday night.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought you were suppose to be RESTING UP after hospital m8. Good pics and report as always George dont you go over doing things before i arrive xmas time m8. Happy Fishing m8
Got to get out doors drive me mad sitting in the house alweek excise got tobe better than nope about the house. Be plenty lovely cod about for you coming up it's just the start of the season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts