World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had quite abit blow lug left from yesterday at amble so decided Togo down smiths on the river tyne, it's about a mile from the river mouth at tynemouth. So with Afew frozen peelers set off from mine getting there for 6ish, waited for my m8s getting there and had rod set up but 630am first cast got very small tommy codlin and long story short got 9 small codlin in the 3.5hours till high tide.
image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was cold that time in the morning but can't have everythink, If I put the time in shouldn't belong till get somethink deccent. I'm out 5 days aweek so planning trip away soon,Arbroath is place like to fish.

·
Banned
14,950 Posts
Pure dedication mate. Wish I could fish that much lol u will have ur double soon pal that's for sure

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got a back up plan anyway going goto Norway with my m8 Graham he's really knows his stuff. Just to fish shore marks as look to hard work on them boats.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
your becoming well travelled George up and down the coast m8 no fish is safe from you now. Well done on good session m8 keep up good work with report and pics cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts