World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down smiths today (sat) time I picked my 2 pals up must of been 630am by the time we got there. My pal was straight into a fish first cast codlin 1lb mark, I had forgot my pop and finger guard for the braid so was back up the bank. which is slippy and quite steep when it's wet like it was this morning. Anyway there's plenty small codlin in the river and I end up with 2 codlin dab and flounder.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
were still catching Mackerel down here at moment m8 hoping cod start showing as r there is deadly amount of whiting to be bad hythe and Dungeness so still got feather chuckers doing ur head in piers & beaches m8. Be lucky m8 good luck on house hunting is it any area ? u can Pm me answer ok. OH by the way South Shields was awesome m8 really easy to get about 5 mins from tynemouth pier. Back december 28th till 9or 10th jan hope to catch up then m8 take care happy fishing leave me some 4 xmas

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
were still catching Mackerel down here at moment m8 hoping cod start showing as r there is deadly amount of whiting to be bad hythe and Dungeness so still got feather chuckers doing ur head in piers & beaches m8. Be lucky m8 good luck on house hunting is it any area ? u can Pm me answer ok. OH by the way South Shields was awesome m8 really easy to get about 5 mins from tynemouth pier. Back december 28th till 9or 10th jan hope to catch up then m8 take care happy fishing leave me some 4 xmas
Aye defo are club fishs tynemouth pier on league games one Sun,sat a month and a free day on wed or Thursday a month.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
just been online to buy some gear for rig making m8 found this place in seaton cheap as chips 45 Mindrum Way Seaton Delaval T&W have you used them before ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts