World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CBBCEB83-31D7-4033-9473-D64BAE470E19.jpeg
well what a lovely morning tobe down the river, got there for 445am and had my first rod in the water for 5am. Set my kompressor up with 1/0 2hook flapper. With blow lug and mackerel, Excalibur 1/0 rag mackerel. First cast landed small whiten and 2nd cast tommy codlin. Both on the kompressor 2-0 up to the lug, then I got Flounder on the other rod 3 fish in first hour not to bad for this time of year. After that went slow and only end up with another whiten 33cm. I put the photos on after some shut eye .

Attachments

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
View attachment 1066362 well what a lovely morning tobe down the river, got there for 445am and had my first rod in the water for 5am. Set my kompressor up with 1/0 2hook flapper. With blow lug and mackerel, Excalibur 1/0 rag mackerel. First cast landed small whiten and 2nd cast tommy codlin. Both on the kompressor 2-0 up to the lug, then I got Flounder on the other rod 3 fish in first hour not to bad for this time of year. After that went slow and only end up with another whiten 33cm. I put the photos on after some shut eye .
Well done mate, nice piccys:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Where do you fish Judy ?
I live in woodbridge suffolk bud, so i have the likes of Orford aldeburgh shingle street felixstow on my doorstop! Be out very soon with hopefully some catch reports?:thumbsup: Trying to get the Mrs to come to Chesil for a week some time this year:sneaky: working on it!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live in woodbridge suffolk bud, so i have the likes of Orford aldeburgh shingle street felixstow on my doorstop! Be out very soon with hopefully some catch reports?:thumbsup: Trying to get the Mrs to come to Chesil for a week some time this year:sneaky: working on it!:thumbsup:
Hoping to have a week down with wor lass in the summer any excuse to fish lol

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
You did well again George sounds like u had a good session m8 well done. As for me im back down south again for a while anyway m8 just got rid of dreaded cold at friggin last. Keep up good reports & pics m8 most enjoyable read cheers catch up soon i hope m8

1 - 11 of 11 Posts