World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's after 11 year's of service my trusty titan tex smock is resting in the bottom of my wheelie bin.I am currently looking at the imax thermo smock have any of you got this smock and could give me feed back or reccomend another type many thank's Phil

G

·
imax thermo smock is the latest and for £50 its the nuts better than all previous smocks softer material , has 1 very large pocket with velcrove and zip but no side pockets for hands , apart from that its a good smock very comfy but if your going to order one make sure you get a bigger size to what you are this is a good winter smock , i use my vass for summer

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi guy's after 11 year's of service my trusty titan tex smock is resting in the bottom of my wheelie bin.I am currently looking at the imax thermo smock have any of you got this smock and could give me feed back or reccomend another type many thank's Phil
Why not go for the new Titan Retro smock http://www.titanproducts.co.uk/new-titan--retro-breathable-waterproof-fishing-smock-150-p.asp

I've had mine for a few years now and been out in all weathers and it ain't let me down. It has the same great fit as the Titantex version, but the new waterproof and breathable fabric looks and feels the business.:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.