World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Well what a weekened, we had my future brother and sister in law down, so the guys decided to go fishing last night while the girls watched Sex in the city. High tide was at 20:45 so we went down to Hamble at 6:30 and fished until 22:00, the only fish caught where 2 dog fish. They were my first catches of the year so pleased never the less.

Having some rag left over from last night I decided to go to the same mark again to use the rest. Future wifey came along with a bbq, couldn't be better.

So using a 2 hook clip down Paternoster rig started to fish. After an hour an half of fishing, I decided to reel in one rod to re-bait. Whilst reeling in I noticed my other rod going mad... and then smack....my stand collapsed and the rod started moving towards the sea....panic...dropped the rod I was reeling in and started to reel in my third catch of the year laughing like a boy that has won a years supply of sweets :bleh: (only started fishing in June). And here it is, is it a Tope or Smooth Hound????:clap2::clap2:

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea it had hard gums, so it was the common smoothie:clap2: still feel excited about the catch after the preperation of the home made rigs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts