World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and Shane B braved the elements this morning, terrible conditions but the fishing made up for it. Had my 1st bass of the year weighing in at just over 2.5lb. :)Then my first ever smoothound and a new personal best fish at 8lb. :):)Both swam away happy after a quick picture. Poor old Shane b had a mare loosing every rig cast and nesting his reel. Think its carma for out fishing me at Rhosilli earlier in the week. Thanks anyway mate for diving in grabing the hound for me.

Tight lines all......

Attachments

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,622 Posts
well in there m8 - on your first bass of the year and smoothound.......

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
well in there mate!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap3:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well done to you thats an excellent session, i'm hoping for a smoothie for the first time this summer. How far did you have to cast for it and what rig and bait were you using if you dont mind me asking.
Fresh Crab on pulley/pulley pennels, soaked to the bone so took it easy on the multiplier as my finger kept slipping and i had to small birdies.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Myself and Shane B braved the elements this morning, terrible conditions but the fishing made up for it. Had my 1st bass of the year weighing in at just over 2.5lb. :)Then my first ever smoothound and a new personal best fish at 8lb. :):)Both swam away happy after a quick picture. Poor old Shane b had a mare loosing every rig cast and nesting his reel. Think its carma for out fishing me at Rhosilli earlier in the week. Thanks anyway mate for diving in grabing the hound for me.

Tight lines all......
well done matey 1 for going out today and the other on two good fish:clap3::clap3: how wet was it i was i was out on the boat and iwas soaking nice photos to :clap3: keep it up

tight lines:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

·
Team Hr jones
5,907 Posts

Tight lines all......
cracking sesh m8 stunning hounds i need 1 of them is that monknash or aberthaw and how long do these fish stay in season r they only here for a couple of weeks or longer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts