World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just wondered if anyone knows any conger and smoothound marks in the weymouth area ( can travel though) Will abbotsbruy produce smoothounds in like July??? any1 know any marks etc. would like to catch both species this summer. thanks guys matt

·
Banned
431 Posts
hi m8 try brixham breakwater i no thats a distance but there are big congers to be had of the in excess of 60lb from the breakwater a 10 yrd lob will put you in with the congers

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, has anyone evr caught conger at chesil cove (like on chesil) or off pulpit rock (that area) thanks

·
Banned
431 Posts
no but congers do show at abboutsbury the dragons teeth m8 couple of years bk there was 2 30plus congers caught in a match down there think 1 was 36lb and the other 32lb m8

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
thanks guys, has anyone evr caught conger at chesil cove (like on chesil) or off pulpit rock (that area) thanks
ellis Chesil Cove is a very good Conger mark. Pulpit rock is a place to avoid unless you have an adult with you.
as for your I have not had time i will do it tomorrow.

DBY snacthed a victory with a conger at out december meet.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kk thank ian kk so chesil cove is a good place gd u specify where abouts an how far to cast and fish on the bottom with big baits??/ thanks

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
join D.A.B mate, join in our comps. you will gain a lot of fishing expieriance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts