World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there fancy a beach meet one weekend soon for some smoothound/bass/thornback/turbot fishing open to suggestions as to where to go the more the merrier just fancy hunting some different species...
oh by the way was at morrisons in bp auckland picking up dead bait the other night saw some sea bass on fish counter god they were small approx 12" if you were lucky not much life for them and bang goes the next few years breeding stock:uhuh: :schmoll:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
anyone out there fancy a beach meet one weekend soon for some smoothound/bass/thornback/turbot fishing open to suggestions as to where to go the more the merrier just fancy hunting some different species...
oh by the way was at morrisons in bp auckland picking up dead bait the other night saw some sea bass on fish counter god they were small approx 12" if you were lucky not much life for them and bang goes the next few years breeding stock:uhuh: :schmoll:
Dead busy with work just at this moment Lewis so can't get out to do much fishing but all those species are on my wish list this year and you will be more than welcome to come along in a month or two's time.

Smoothounds, bass and thornback are best sought on the Holderness coast, if you are really nice to Macky he may put you onto a good spot. Try for turbot on any big sandy beach North of Amble but use worm tipped with mackeral.

I am planning a Holderness coast meet, probably in June but you or anyone else is more than welcome to plan their own meet, just post the details in the above subforum. J.V.:)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Holderness meet in June !!!

I'm in !!! (employment permitting)

Would be nice to meet some of the lads

I'll start getting me tackle sorted now ! haven't been oot for months on account of unemployment and nee cash !

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks lads will let you all know shortly when and where i'm going if you fancy a small meet somewhere oh and by the way the new picture is me holding horny male perch out of my tank in shed also 10 of these for sale on ebay if anyone interested

·
Registered
28 Posts
I WOULDNT MIND MEETING UP WITH SOME OF YOU LADS, JUST TO GET TO NO YOUS AND GET SOME HINTS ON YOUR FISHING:clap2: :boat:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Might have a look down there for a meet if the timing's right. Hols at the end of June so will be hoping to get down there the middle of June or July. That's if i'm not up at Eyemouth, over on the Mull, out on the boat or working. Damn, where am i gonna find the time LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts