World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heading smoothy bashin tomorrow 80 crab,cant say were the mark is as its not PC . ive been a member of forums for many years now i feel that the last few months , its not worth asking about marks or places , as everyone is too scared to mentiion where they caught the fish,I understand there is pressurs on nicemarks but I learnt from these forums !

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
heading smoothy bashin tomorrow 80 crab,cant say were the mark is as its not PC . ive been a member of forums for many years now i feel that the last few months , its not worth asking about marks or places , as everyone is too scared to mentiion where they caught the fish,I understand there is pressurs on nicemarks but I learnt from these forums !
good luck richy
and your right about the above.
:schmoll:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yep your right with the gaurded secrets mate. A few folk on the Forum get Smuts but you would probably be wasting your breath asking.
Good Luck and let us know how you get on.
Neal
The SKink

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not a sausage , not bass no smoothies and no tope , bait was all top class i always find its iether a feast or famine when it comes to the smoothies

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
just got to keep trying richy :notworthy, bass can especially infuriating :yucky: i,m down this weekend so i,ll let you know if things have changed !!:clap3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts