World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what can I say.....

Off we went for a try at these hound and it didn't disapoint...

First 4 round dropped but the first was near 20lb eyes n body in the light of the torch half way it it turned and off ot went....

5th time rod went weeeeeeee... Yes boys get in there sir landed a 15.1lb. 2nd biggest on the beach that night other a 16er..... Then got the dreaded call the sis in law beached her car 4 hours digging n dragging her out. Mist most of best part fishing...

Back to catching... Last out another bated rig and 8lber.... Rebait 12lber too the bait off she went ba k to her friends.. What a great night....

IMG_20200616_021246.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ni heading out if fancy some were 1/2 hour away if you know we're it is??? Common knowledge on fb at the moment. Rag getting a lot but this on peeler

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Ni heading out if fancy some were 1/2 hour away if you know we're it is??? Common knowledge on fb at the moment. Rag getting a lot but this on peeler
I do Gary, not on them FB pages but know people who are. Cant head out till sat night, got stuff to do from now till then, how packed is it exactly? Thinking it will be like a seaside pier when the mark are in :roflmao:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I was up yesterday for them blanked fs mate had a flounder of 38cm was slow generally for everyone on beach only the one small hound and schoolie caught few dogs etc. Think that’s the hounds done for the year there need to get a gd crack at them next year there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts