World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a look through the Lidl's magazine and saw they are doing 50 snap lights for £2.99. Anyone got any of them yet?

G

·
I had some of them last year that came in a box with other bits and bobs in.

All I can say is not one of them did anything when I snapped it...

... Other than make a snapping sound..

Have a look at this ebay item 290100203760

I bought some of these a while back and they work a treat.

At £2.49 starting bid + postage for 150 (and they work) it seems like a better buy than Lidls.

Malcolm.

G

·
Baggie

I had some of the Lidl lights last year - they were part of a mixed set - got about 20 packets! They all worked fine - the different colours provided different light intensity with the Blue being pretty rubbish (OK on a very dark night with no light pollution - so hopeless on the Solent!). On average the last about 3-4 hours less if very cold. They were OK for the £. I'll be looking to get some more today!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I bought some this morning, mainly because they were cheap. Snapped one (green) this morning and it is still quite bright now, more than bright enough for fishing :fish:

p.s - also bought a shelter for pike/eel fishing, seems alright too, not sure how long it will last but at the price who cares!

Edit: just an update, the one I snapped this morning (around 10am) is still going strong, so I'm assuming they aren't all that bad. Fine for the price :)

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
got a couple of packs this morning,just got to try them out now:)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I used some of them when out on Saturday on an all-night session, not a bother on them, the blue is a little weak, but the other colours are fine.

·
Registered
644 Posts
i bought a box yesterday afternoon and tried one of the red ones when i got home, it was still quite bright this morning when i got up for work this morning and it`s still giving off a bit of light now.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ordered 150 off ebay for £4.50 delivered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts