World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just received the snowbee catalogue and looks like they have some decent hard lures for this season. I was just wondering what peoples thoughts are. Also they have a new range of lure rods called Kuroshio which have a new microwave guide system from American tackle, has anybody come across these and what do people think of snowbee as a brand as I have to say I'm a fan of there waders and gear in general just wanted to Hear what you guys think.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I see they have some feed shallow copies .....call them the stinger rattle wake minnow £8.99 a pop might be work a look, specs seem the same as a fs nice range of colours too.
ive had a couple of their speed jigging rods & a couple of their fly rods for a few years now n they seem to be holding up well. As they are based in plymouth its handy to pop in & check out the rods etc before you buy & have to say the staff are friendly enough.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I saw that several of their new lures have similar styles to some of the market leaders. It will be interesting to see if they work.

·
Registered
760 Posts
The rattle wake minnows are excellent work just as well as the alternative I especially like the pearl colour. The stinger skads are one of the best non weedless sp's out there one of our most productive lures on the wrecks and work well off the shore too. The venom shads and stinger sliders work well off the shore too. I am intrigued by the Kuroshio rods and will probably pick up one to use as a travel rod in the near future so will let you know how I get on with them

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
They make some decent fly rods and esp fly reels. They did go in at the premium end of spinner rods years back the xsp I had lasted 17 years and they replaced it when it snapped best salmon spinner rod ever. Their recent gear hasn't done it for me. Their service is great can't knock the guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts