World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,485 Posts
Overtime...I work at home....and it is more interesting than saturday night telly...and count my blessings I don't HAVE to be out there, just been for a walk to ferrybridge and you can hardly stand upright so you end up walking leaning into the wind hoping it doesn't die down too fast and dump you flat on your face. Having said that there were people trudging back of chesil having given it a try.

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
It's the first Saturday night of the year (and I hope the only one)that I can't fish......so......WHAT THE HELL DO PEOPLE DO?????? I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!!

I think you'll find that when most people can't go fishing they come on here asking what to do so you've made a perfect start to a saturday night..... now just sit back and wait ☺

·
Registered
499 Posts
It's the first Saturday night of the year (and I hope the only one)that I can't fish......so......WHAT THE HELL DO PEOPLE DO?????? I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!!
Crack open a beer and make up some rigs for next week!

Reactions: FJM

·
Registered
517 Posts
It's the first Saturday night of the year (and I hope the only one)that I can't fish......so......WHAT THE HELL DO PEOPLE DO?????? I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BORED!!!!!

A seedy website and a box of tissues if on your own
Even that gets boring after a while
John Wilson or matt Hayes box set
Watch another expert catch fish

·
Registered
586 Posts
You could help by telling me where to find the pictures of the livebait rig that's working so well at the moment if you like!! I can't bloody find it!! Looks like it worked well for Phil last night so might try it Monday night somewhere. Ta

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You could help by telling me where to find the pictures of the livebait rig that's working so well at the moment if you like!! I can't bloody find it!! Looks like it worked well for Phil last night so might try it Monday night somewhere. Ta
Try the thread "if it helps"

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I've got some lovely steaks from Heaths Butchers in Eastbourne (best butchers around) roasted veg, spicy chunky chips and a bottle of Rioja, and some smelly cheese......when you can't fish.......eat some fine food

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.