World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right stuck on two venues cant decide. Its gonna either be Felixstowe or walton/frinton way. someone please help me decide. im looking to go on these bigger tides that are comming, Cheers Josh :)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Right stuck on two venues cant decide. Its gonna either be Felixstowe or walton/frinton way. someone please help me decide. im looking to go on these bigger tides that are comming, Cheers Josh :)
felixstowe has had a dredge recently so may worth a shot aslong as you avoid the river area, my freind went to shingle street aint heard how he got ion yet will know tommora

·
Registered
786 Posts
fished felixstowe last nite 6pm until 11pm last two hours of the flood i got 5coding and 4 whitin and on the ebb i got 2 codling all on lug and crab josh if helps

·
Registered
538 Posts
whereabouts did you fish midi? I was thinking of heading out somewhere tomorrow, but like Josh can't make my mind up.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good stuff lads. well done midi m8, did u have any sizeables??

·
Registered
538 Posts
fished the beach yesterday (a few hundred yards from the point at landguard) from about 10.30 am until 11.30 pm - with a couple of hours off in between for going on munchie runs, having a kip and getting in the tent out of the bl00dy cold.

Only managed to get 11 whiting and 2 codling, nothing of any size at all, so back they all went. Thought about moving elsewhere for the evening tide, but the hailstones bouncing off my ears and nose put paid to that idea.

my mate, fishing 6 ft away from me, caught one whiting first cast at 10.30am, and 1 whiting last cast at 11.20pm - and nothing in between!!

bait was lug and squid, and tried rag a few times too

Bait was from Tackle-up in Felixstowe. Lug was top notch!!

Did I say it was freezing??

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
if you can go to orford mate there is some bigger fish coming out to bigger baits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts