World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i Made 2 Videos of FISHING ACTION!!!..all in good fun..Im quite Chuffed how they turned out!!..considering they were made on my phone!!..hahah

SO have a view and enjoy and excuse my Foul Gutter language!..

Tim fighting one of his smoothies!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfqT5Nd7qRc

Tim fighting a smoothie,Then Quick change of cameraman as i grab my rod and get into the action!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PoI8LgbLDU

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
first class mate,well done.I am heading that way myself 21 august for a week in cardiff,so will be venturing there for the smoothies,any advice would be welcome,bait,rigs,time tide and any particular good mark to stand a good chance of landing 1
Jimmy

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where we fished yesterday is NOT known as a smoothie mark...For some reason there are everywhere around here at the mo..but it probably wont Last

You best chance is to get down Aberthaw..Thats the most prolific mark not far from Cardiff either

Crab as Bait,4/0 Pulley pennel rigs with Rotton bottom

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Where we fished yesterday is NOT known as a smoothie mark...For some reason there are everywhere around here at the mo..but it probably wont Last

You best chance is to get down Aberthaw..Thats the most prolific mark not far from Cardiff either

Crab as Bait,4/0 Pulley pennel rigs with Rotton bottom

Cheers Marcus,really appreciated,thank you

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
grate vids i look forward to the next one
:thumbs: i can see this becoming the new show on the Beeb can't wait to see the late night version in the Sign zone

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
'we make our way down to the shoreline,without ****ing dying!'
pmspmspmsl
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
pure class

·
Registered
867 Posts
Yes I can see it working Marcus, you could well be the new Gordon "F*****g" Ramsay of a new sea fishing programe. I can see it now!! They could call it...............

The F Word.

Oh F**k thev`e` done that name already!!

Nice Vid mate.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
was that opposite the Esplanade?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts