World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
You can count me and my boy in spratty just let us know where and when, should be a "BRILL" session if a lot of us turn up to fish and hopefully see some new faces :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't realy know when yet,but definetly a weekend pobably a Sat night with a midnight 1 Oclock high water.
any one interested in Sizewell?:g:
Spratty:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sizewell was just an idea,but sothwold is good too.which end of southwold were you thinking about B.J Harbour end or pier end.
Plenty of parking both places but if you fish the pier end there's not much beach at high water All the beach they put there last year has now returned to were it came from.Its gone!!!!
Spratty:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I haven't been in a while to Southy Spratty. I here there is a build up on the sandbank offshore from the mast at gun hill? Towards the harbour can fish well. Maybe we should put a few toes in the water beforehand, so as to put the entrants on the honey pot? :unsure:
Walberswick will fish for sole as well this year at some time or other. Either way i'm easy. It's a bit early to decide maybe. I know it's nice to get dates in the diary but.....

·
Registered
539 Posts
I dont mind where we fish but i do know that at certain stages of the tide at Southwold the weed is a real problem, the Bass are there now but i havent heard of any Soles being caught as of yet. :g:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts