World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
plugged hard for 3 hours a day for a week, best was bass 4 lb, bass 3.5lb, bass 2lb and 1.5, plenty of pollack up 2 4 pounds aswel.

very enjoyable, all caugthr whilst trolling with the same lure!, both big bass caught on same state of tide, same lure same kelp bed, one day apart(or 2 tides apart approx 9pm and 9.45pm)

anyone else had any luck??
will post a pic asap.

tight lines
joejarvy

·
Registered
437 Posts
well done m8 me and the mrs were in solva on sunday morning had a job to get a parking place dident fish was keeping in good books for the nite tide lol. green scar looked good ive had maney a trip out from here over the years, are the seals still a bother? i rember a trip we had out there and all 12 of us caught cuttle fish all day we couldent get away from them. well done on the bass looking forward to the pics.
clive.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive never had bother with seals at all, although others have. never had cuttle fish, what time of year was this??

all bass came within 10 ft of the shore whilst trolling btw.

if ya fancy a trip lemme know.

tight lines
joejarvy

·
Registered
437 Posts
hi joe,
ay cuttle fish it must have been around may june and i think it was off.f is it the oyster bed's cant rember its me age lol. tnks for the offer of a trip but my boating days are over due to back problembs m8
tight lines for the future...clive:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts