World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is about ,,,well what can i say ,,issues going on with certain members and it is gettin heated at times ,and im NEUTRAL,,,but what really .....me off is that loads of people are jumpimg in from ,,,OTHER areas ,dont know the people and give it ther ,10 pence worth,,,,,,they hav been watching it boil up ,and then stir it more,,,,,,,,post got locked ,,i GONNA SAY DON T READ IT THEN, YOU DONT HAVE TO ,BUT NO SOME, I SAY SOME ,JUST GOT TO ,,,,,THEN CHUCK THERE BIT IN ,,,,,AND ,,,NO ,,,,DONT TRY AND BE FLASH ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YEH IVE POKED IN, TO STOP YOU INER FERING IDIOTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LET THE ONES WHO ARE CONCERNED IN THE MATTER SORT IT OUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SORRY FOR MY BAD ,,FRENCH

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
did you not post on that thread in question mate!?
seems strange as you havnt fished with either of them
(forgive me if im wrong)
maybe a case of pots and kettles if that is the case!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes i did make a LITTLE COMMENT, AND ONLY THAT ,,,,,,,you are from that area,,,you may know both of them?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i say my peace not at you who have replyed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just that some have tagged on and HAD A GO AT ,BOTH OF THEM IN QUESTION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT I CAN T BE ARSED,,,,,,,,,,,,IF PEOPLE ARE GONNA HAVE A DIG AT ME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ILL KEEP OUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHICH SOME SHOULD OF

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
its gonna turn into another arguement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.