World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know its nothing to do with sea fishing but im gonna tell u anyway. me steven wood and andy 2728 r towing the boat up to llangorse lake tomorow morning to have a crack at some big pike (afish is a fish).after weeks of watching the likes of wilson and hayes pulling in monsters i thought it was time to give it a go ourselves:g: if anyone has some inside info on this place they would like to share,please do.:g: will let u know how we get on.:clap3: DEAN.

· Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
well guys,got up to llangorse about 7am this morning,stayed dryish for about an hour then tipped down till about 4.30ish. managed 3 perch up to about 1.5lb and 5 jack pike up to about 3lb:clap3: all the pike were cought oon plugs and the perch on garden worm.:clap3: no monsters today but we had good fun. andy took the day with 4 of the pike and two of the perch.:g: well done andy2728.:clap2: DEAN.

· Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
next weekend!!! flat out!!! guna anchor up for some conger.... now the macks about!!!
U GOT SOME CONGER MARKS UP WEST HAVE U RIBBY.:g: WILL BE WELL UP FOR A BIT OF THAT.:clap2:

· Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
i jst bn told... mid channel rocks... 60ft ish water!!! i got ma self a wire anchor made for rocks!!!! it bends out!!!
FANCY A CRACK NEXT WEEKEND THEN DO U:g: IM UP FOR IT.:clap2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.