World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above really guys anyone got experience of either of these rods feel a upgrade happening soon.

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Like Chalk n cheese my monies on the sonik unless there mk2 rampage is far better than the mk1? as that cracked top of butt section if pushed

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have both. Obviously the gravity costs a lot more for a reason;) having said that I still take my ramapge everywhere with me and its a cracking rod for the money

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have both. Obviously the gravity costs a lot more for a reason;) having said that I still take my ramapge everywhere with me and its a cracking rod for the money
Cheers mate yeah I figured there would be some difference due to the price was just wondering if there is a noticeable 200 quid difference. I hate fishing fixed spools is the only trouble.

Also I need my sk3s to break before I can justify new rods to the Mrs lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
Cheers mate yeah I figured there would be some difference due to the price was just wondering if there is a noticeable 200 quid difference. I hate fishing fixed spools is the only trouble.

Also I need my sk3s to break before I can justify new rods to the Mrs lol
She will love it mate,don't worry just do what I did and told her it only cost £79!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha joint bank account stops that plan. And her being good with money and me being pooh with it means she watches the bank like a hawk especially after one of my "ten quid" tackle shop trips that turns into fifty lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
Lol the old ten quid trip, my Mrs quickly caught onto that and now insists on coming into the shop with me, I could shop lift there seeing as all the owners perv on the Mrs!

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Lol the old ten quid trip, my Mrs quickly caught onto that and now insists on coming into the shop with me, I could shop lift there seeing as all the owners perv on the Mrs!
Exactly which tackleshop is it you use Ant?:p:p:p
Rick;)
PS- If you don't want to give it out on here you can PM me!:p:p:p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No mate still scratching my head to be honest. Might speak to anglers den see if they have any in that I could have a look at etc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gravity is the better rod,
new sonic out soon so prices might drop on gravity.
Cheers mate didn't know that. Was chatting to the Mrs about a upgrade and she wasn't pleased. So basically I can only upgrade if mine break so they may get shut in the boot one day lol

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Just tell her no new dresses for her to upgrade to then! funny how you say a rods this? and they say how can it be that much yet then she gets pair of shoes for twice that price? plus bag

1 - 20 of 25 Posts