World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for my absence lads i have my gcse's now and to continue for the next 6-7 weeks so i won't be on here as often so no!

I haven't left lol:)

Just taking a revision vacation lmao:blink:

Andrew :D

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Plenty of time to go fishing this summer after your exams mate. Trust me been there, done that. You will have about 9-10 weeks off for the summer so make the most of it. Once your at work you will miss all the best tides and only be able to really go on weekends when its busy. So good luck for your exams, and hopefully the summer species will have arrived by the time you've done them. You certainly aren't missing a lot at the moment.

G

·
Sorry for my absence lads i have my gcse's now and to continue for the next 6-7 weeks so i won't be on here as often so no!

I haven't left lol:)

Just taking a revision vacation lmao:blink:

Andrew :D
Get your GCSE's out of the way fella, there'll be shed loads of time for fishing, but precious little time for education

hth

Ubd

·
Registered
542 Posts
good luck with the exams andrew like the rest of the lads said your missing nowt and you will be finished the exams in time for the flatties and mackerel

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Cant say any thing else Andrew mate its all been said and is all sound advice mate. Just think the more you stick in ur exams the more £££ you make to buy your rods etc and also you retire earlier and can spend longer fishing even abroad;) stick in there mate:)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks lads glad im not missing nowt special

And stores u have a PM mate

·
Registered
453 Posts
and i thought it was women lol how wrong i was best of luck andrew hope you get what you want oh and by the way take heed in what my grandfather told [email protected]#ny will drag men father than dynamite will blow em!!!!!lol stick with the fishing mate

·
Registered
348 Posts
Replied Andrew, although by now you're probably tucked in bed, with your torch under the sheets..............................with the maths formulae page open haha................bless.....can almost remember the agony 35 years on - don't:giveup:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol i wont

Andrew:D

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Replied Andrew, although by now you're probably tucked in bed, with your torch under the sheets..............................with the maths formulae page open haha................bless.....can almost remember the agony 35 years on - don't:giveup:

lol i bet it wasnt maths books he was tucked up with!!!!lol

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha PMSL:)

Andrew:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts