World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry ian, today i equalled my record weight......another bass of 6lb 8oz and another of 5lb, off of weymouth beach........... when i can work out, how to send photos, from my phone to my computer, i will display them on here. but i will show you them on friday night :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ian

Thats interesting variation on the fleasand camels and backsides theme. Sounds just as painful. :D :D

Fred

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
hi
are you still catching them fromthe wall near the pavilion?? or somewhere else on weymouth beach?
cheers

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pier bandstand @ 3am, on live sand eel :)

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is the photo........i hope ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
he has already broken it Garry, chrisP was good enough to take him out twice, and he did catch a small bass,but he's having a bit of a head fit at the moment because he can't remember catching it :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
wow, nice fish mate. did u pick them up in the surf? i heard that it has to be rough to get them on weymouth beach.... i tried once at greenhill and not as much as a bite.
will have to try that, cheers mate

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
right then lads, i have just had a quick chat with chrisP about the bass i couldn't remember catching and guess what? now i can, i remember everything about reeling it in and getting it on the boat so now i have caught one and i can remember, can anybody tell me where i can catch a 20ft tiger shark of the dorset coast as my confidence has shot up tenfold :D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts