World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today is last chance for me to get the seasons record cod i reckon on the boat so hopefully i get me a 19lber lol but either way cant wait to get out and catch some bigger fish although i have done well on shore over past couple of weeks to be fair , few in the freezer now 10 more will be good enough to see me till next season i think mmmmm, gonna try me new sealine 175 today too me thinks , its been used twice from brand new years ago and imacculate all set up so should be some good fun , but taking me penn 3/0 too coz know that is a beast hauler of a reel . will put report up tomorrow when i get up and hopefully it will be a good day out tightlines folks

·
Registered
613 Posts
have a good day bud, dont let the T POT lad trounce ya ! looking forward to the report too, cheers neil.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol tenbob keeps the spirits high with his clowny attitude to everything lol, was not good for me on the catch front but some good fish finally fell to others once the light disappeared with biggest of 14lb and the rest between 7and 11 lb too and one or two smaller ones aswell , slow day and very windy but still i dont care as its me fave boat and the people were friendly and chatty too , filleted the fish for some of the lads so i at least got to hold some decent cod even if they werent mine lol, i had 2 bites and missed first and lost second so i did see bit of action all be it for few seconds lol. cant wait to get out next time . not impressed with my sealine 175 though when ya try even a small swing cast the line found its way into the small gap under the spool and caused no end of problems , shame coz its imacculate new condition but won't be used by me again lol, stick to me penn senators , they are by far the best boat reels ave tried when it comes to multipliers

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hard luck on the fishing mate, there was some nice coddies taken by the sounds of it, Did you not get in the right hand corner at the stern ? thats my prefered spot its furthest away from anchor as you know, and did anyone use black lug ? cheers neil.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i always fish stern port side fella as its champs corner , (me) lol. it doesnt matter if i catch lol aslong as i fish there , as its where i got the boat record lol. loads of em where using frozen blacks wrapped in lug with loads of wd40 lol coz one of the lads caught using it . was a funny old day but hey ya cant catch all the time , been offered a spot saturday but got to get funds first lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts