World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
new to the forum and wondered if any one might be able to help.
Me and the Missus are off to St. Mawes in September and are both gonna have a go at some beach/rock fishing.I've done a bit some years ago but she hasn't but is very keen.Does any body have any local knowlage as to where we could get started and are there any rods out there that can be used for beach/rock and spinning or do I have to buy all three?. I have a Shakespear Odessa Beachcaster(4-8oz) and a Fladen power stick(20-40g).

G

·
I can't help with advice or owt, but WELCOME!!!

And here's a joke:

Where do fish trade in objects for cash?
The Prawn Shop.

HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

:wiggle:

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
I can't help with advice or owt, but WELCOME!!!

And here's a joke:

Where do fish trade in objects for cash?
The Prawn Shop.

HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

:wiggle:
12 hours on a boat with you ..&... jokes like that........I might leave harbour with three on board and will reach home with only two of us on board !!..:crazy:

G

·
Yeah, one of you two will jump out before I reach the punchline of the 3rd joke.

Here's one to keep you going...

What do you call a big fish who makes you an offer you can't refuse?
The Codfather...

:roll1:

Come on, you lot, offer some sound advice! Anyone would think you're all out fishing, or summat!

PS Please don't offer ME sound advice on shutting up. I won't.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hi Guys,
new to the forum and wondered if any one might be able to help.
Me and the Missus are off to St. Mawes in September and are both gonna have a go at some beach/rock fishing.I've done a bit some years ago but she hasn't but is very keen.Does any body have any local knowlage as to where we could get started and are there any rods out there that can be used for beach/rock and spinning or do I have to buy all three?. I have a Shakespear Odessa Beachcaster(4-8oz) and a Fladen power stick(20-40g).
Merlin,

I can't help with the location I'm afraid.

However, a 4oz Bass Rod is great for light beach work, Rock fishing and can be used for spinning jelly worms etc. I use a Salt Bass for most of my rock fishing, both float and ledgering with a fixed spool loaded with braid - great sporting fun when you hook something!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts