World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking of trying for plaice at a few marks in plym sound anyone heard if they have turned up yet:g:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Was thinking of trying for plaice at a few marks in plym sound anyone heard if they have turned up yet:g:
There are nets out off jenny cliff bay,plenty of lost tackle in it now.There have been a few small ones from beaches further out.Whilst the boats are out id think of somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
have tried 2 places now for the spotted ones and had a really small one of whitsands tried the fort by rame yesterday had one bite all day that eastly wind again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Hi age have you fished pier cellers for them only fished it once 2 years ago and had ne first cast 2lb 5oz keep meaning to go back but it is a pain to drive around ,been thjinking of trying a mark on the front of rame ,my mate has had a sole and some small plaice there but not fished it for a few years and needs cuttiing down as the path has gone but might nip out in the week and chop it out again ,as fredy said white patch has been netted so bovy might be worth ago me and yorky had them there but only small ones ,hows your old man still blanking

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers for info mark. you gotta go out before you can blank mate cant even get him to do that. Was gonna go tomo but have to be in work at two so may just go for a mullet. Can you still get down at cellers I heard they stopped you never been there. Me and the old man tried to get to a mark on rame a few years ago but he whent senile on us half way down so ended up stoppong around for an hour in head high firns

1 - 7 of 7 Posts