World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
left work early yesterday ,sun was high in the sky not a breath of wind,raced home knocked up some heavy gear,looked out the garage and suprise suprise big grey clouds racing across the sky,oh well i had been waiting since january to get on this mark so decided on taking a drive down anyway,when i arrived at the mark the headland seemed to be providing a bit of shelter from the westerly wind,three quarter of a mile across ploughed fields and down over the end,christ my legs were burning on the way down ,not good ,started fishing with three rods but had to go back to two, bites every chuck with conger to ten pound and huss to seven,lost several fish in the rough ,was using a prawn trap in which i had a dog,rockling ,two small pollack,small huss and loads of small edible crabs ,who needs six hundred quids worth of rods,right then bassing tonight ,peeler are in the fridge:clap3:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Eug, great going mate!
We were just talking last night about all these great marks that are always a hundred miles from the car. Reckon you earned those fish.
Was there action in daylight or was is after dark when you got the baits out?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eug, great going mate!
We were just talking last night about all these great marks that are always a hundred miles from the car. Reckon you earned those fish.
Was there action in daylight or was is after dark when you got the baits out?
always get the huss from the time the light just starts to change right through,eels dont come till after dark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts