World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I am a regular South/South East angler and due to a boat trip being called off due to wind on tuesday. Myself and another South East forum boy are looking to go on a road trip and hit a bit of shore action.

We are mainly looking to fish either portland or chesil and just wondered how both areas are fishing at the moment.

What fish are showing so we know what gear/bait to bring?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Dan

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
maybe they dont want you to catch their fish???:sneaky2:

you need to ask the rig making man .... ian holton i think he fishes that way.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Being very much a south east man i didn't know quite where the regional boundaries down that way start/end.

cheers for the info

Dan

·
WSF Hardcore Haircut
721 Posts
I would imagine because Chesil and Portland are on the South coast, hence them being a 'South coast' forum topic?
Dungeness is on the South Coast, so is Plymouth, don't see much chat about them in your forum Moonieman

G

·
Not my forum misfit, just assumed that someone would know roughly where the 18 miles of shingle lay on the compass...

·
WSF Hardcore Haircut
721 Posts
you know what they say about assumption - the mother of all f***ups

G

·
No, you are mistaken, 'To assume makes an ass out of you and me'

Okay, look, on a more constructive note, if the original poster had tapped Chesil/Portland into the search bar at the top of the screen he would have got all the information he needed and didn't!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not sure why exactly it seems to matter so much about where i made the post. I've already said that it is my own ignorance that lead to this error.

Can we just drop that side of the topic and give some advice instead, i am lead to believe that's what this site is for!

Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts