World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished a 'South Essex shore venue' this morning with my old mate Barry aka Halfpintawhelks. Note the venue name...conforms to latest guidelines for catch reporting!

Anyway, the tide was a smallish one and with a brisk easterly things didn't look fantastic but a man has to do...

When I got there at high tide Barry hadn't had a bite but both of us were into flounders within 10 minutes of the ebb getting underway and then it was a mixture of flounders and school bass although none of the schoolies approached the size limit.

As the tide dropped away we kept casting further to stay in a bit of run until about 2 hours down when Barry had a proper bite which resulted in a nice sole. I noticed that at this time i was dropping 20 yards shorter into the coloured water where the bass normally show but as nothing was happening I went further as well and within 5 minutes I too had a good sole...happy days indeed!

We carried on for another hour or so but odd schoolies was all that showed.

Pics attached of our individual soles plus one of both together as we dark siders have been known to share fish for piccies!

Attachments

·
Registered
21,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The handsome one in the hat is Miz Git...unless you've taken an instant dislike and then its Halfpintawhelks

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
He could'nt get in to an XR3i,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:bleh:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
After taking the pi55 out of my avatar he can F*****g stay where he is!!!!!!
Shut up John,you look like something off of ready,steady,go,,,,,,,,,,:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Fished a 'South Essex shore venue' this morning with my old mate Barry aka Halfpintawhelks. Note the venue name...conforms to latest guidelines for catch reporting!

QUOTE]

lastest guidelines pmsl,:roll1::secret::victory: nice 1 Miz,great photos too mate,well done halfpint.recognise them tyres

:fish:boy

1 - 20 of 39 Posts