World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Looking for some catch reports from the S/N Fambridge shore. Its those Bass im interested in, any good Bass anglers out there found those early Bass??.

Im going to give it my best next weekend, going to get into some of those unfished marks (apart from me) so ill let you know how i do.

Any info welcomed.

Ta

·
Registered
259 Posts
Myself and DJMCJERICO will probably be there tomorrow night, if so I will post a report to let everyone know how it is fishing.:)

·
Registered
447 Posts
went to north fambridge this morning nowt but crabs at the time i was there, fished in the weed banks close in for the bass and further out for anything else, sat there for 4 hours with no bites

·
Registered
259 Posts
Fished S/Fambridge last night with DJMCJERICO and Ashley. Ashley had five small Whiting, DJ had 7 small Whiting and I had 9 small Whiting and a small Codling. The weed in the river was a problem as were the crabs. No sign of any Roker yet just tons of Whiting. All fish fell to lug baits, though we were using squid and Herring as well with no takers. All fish were caught with the rising tide, as soon as high tide arrived the fishing stopped

All the best

FLATTY:boat:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts