World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now then guys iv'e got a bit of a dilemma, a friend of mine has just bought himself a boat and is taking it with him on holiday to the bay of San Trapaz. He has asked my advice on some boat tackle which isn't a problem, but i first need to know what species and sizes he is likely to catch, i would presume he will not be straying too far out of the bay, if any one has any experience or info on the subject it would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks in advance for any replies.
By the way is it San Trapaz or San Trapez or neither ?:boat:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Now i love my fishing, but there are certain things that should/shouldnt be done.

Fishing in St Tropez is one of them! Just point him in the right direction to the Salon Privé for a spot of high Stakes Poker, you wont have to look for female company for too long :kissing:

* ahhhh, looks back.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Now i love my fishing, but there are certain things that should/shouldnt be done.

Fishing in St Tropez is one of them! Just point him in the right direction to the Salon Privé for a spot of high Stakes Poker, you wont have to look for female company for too long :kissing:

* ahhhh, looks back.
Its St Tropez. He will get Bream of about 4 different types also known as Daurade, Bass, in French Bar or Loup de Mer, Barracuda.

Tell him to go to:
Also visit www.normandieappats.com
Also try: www.USPM.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts