World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.
Now be gentle with me! Does a crab coont or have I had another blank day? The sand eel was caught by the guy next to me, and he gave me it for bait. :whistling

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi Guys.
Now be gentle with me! Does a crab coont or have I had another blank?
Oh... I dunno matey, I'd say it counts, but then if it doesn't, that means I've have a good few more blanks than I care to admit lol:busted_co

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hi Guys.
Now be gentle with me! Does a crab coont or have I had another blank day? The sand eel was caught by the guy next to me, and he gave me it for bait. :whistling
If it doesn't look like a fish, swim like a fish or smeall like a fish then i guess its a blank:bleh: ha ha

jim

·
Registered
659 Posts
Unlucky Jack, nice to meet you, dont give up on that spot its over due to burst into life now that the sandeel's are close in, if you can hit it on a nice rising tide in the evening something should show up, will let you know when the action starts, all the best for now ......Paul

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I'll call it another blank, but thanks anyway guys. Hello Paul it was nice meeting you, and I should have gone when you went, nowt happened. I met your pal on the way back and pulled in for a wee chat, he was just packing up, he had no joy too. Just makes me more determined to carry on. My son phoned this morning and it seems I might be doing some east coast fishing shortly, he's bringing up a new boat from somewhere and my cabin is booked, yippee!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts