World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of the Cardiff/Penarth/Barry boats been catching any Bass??...

Im out tommorow,and would like to know if i can hook into a few,,got myself a bunch of peelers/black lug/sandeel/mackeral and squid..so all angles covered!!..

Any Info would be greatly appreciated...!

Marcus

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Any of the Cardiff/Penarth/Barry boats been catching any Bass??...

Im out tommorow,and would like to know if i can hook into a few,,got myself a bunch of peelers/black lug/sandeel/mackeral and squid..so all angles covered!!..

Any Info would be greatly appreciated...!

Marcus
Hi marcus still abit early mate try the nash light house mate from the red boy back to in line with the light house mate but you do have to be there early mate dusk that means 5am in the mor cant see you doing that he he tight lines

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
church/castle rock in the knap bay......if on a small vessel, creep into a rockfall area under the caravans at porthkerry, but remember not to be noisey, the bass dont like noise, put a layer of towels taped to the anchor, and try to stuff cotton wool in the chain, very important details, often forgotten.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you??...LOL..

Lets play Bumperboats!!..the bow on our boat is really Pointy!!

Heheheh

Ill keep an eye out for you on the Bi nock ulars!!..The boat we're on is called Julie Diana

Marcus

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Are you??...LOL..

Lets play Bumperboats!!..the bow on our boat is really Pointy!!

Heheheh

Ill keep an eye out for you on the Bi nock ulars!!..The boat we're on is called Julie Diana

Marcus
sorry mate going as deckhand on sunday now codeye joe is going on saturday he cant make sunday tight lines

1 - 8 of 8 Posts