World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
hope this helps you out mattrich,a couple of lads i fish with,had hounds out upto 10lb over low water lastnite at aberthaw east,also codling & congers,so theres fish to be had

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
theres no fish matt....u so ugly,,they all run for cover when you turn up..

theres a definate lack of fishys around at the moment...Might have something to do with those 4 porpoises patrolling around porthcawl and ogmore..

and the trawlers of course,,lets not forget those :(

G

·
I have had a couple of fish from the Ogmore area, Witches point, not a lot I know but the fish are there! All of them on float :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
marcus said:
theres no fish matt....u so ugly,,they all run for cover when you turn up..

theres a definate lack of fishys around at the moment...Might have something to do with those 4 porpoises patrolling around porthcawl and ogmore..

and the trawlers of course,,lets not forget those :(
theres definatley not a lack of fishys about,maybe on porthcawl pier,but there r other marks around our area which r fishing there nuts off.ogmore is 1 of them

G

·
bobc said:
theres definatley not a lack of fishys about,maybe on porthcawl pier,but there r other marks around our area which r fishing there nuts off.ogmore is 1 of them
I agree with you SteveG

·
Registered
113 Posts
also noticed that the guy who posted the oringal question ,has posted a few posts on other advise since putting his post up about this topic,thought this forum was about helping anglers to get the best out of the sport,myself included
always willing to learn,if ive taken this the wrong way i appoligise
steve g

·
Registered
113 Posts
hi marcus ,the question he asked was any fish being caught in s wales,advice was given openly,thanks for the reply
steve

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry bobc, your advice was taken in. Will try some other marks on Sun. Will let you know the results

Matt

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hi Matt,
Where are you thinking of fishing m8 and what times let me know.
There are dish out there but need targwrring m8.

G

·
mattrich said:
Are there any fish in S Wales :confused: If so, could somebody point me in the right direction !
ive got a good loc for u try mumbles behind the coast guard station had a load of macky outher day im going down on thurs if u want to tag along let me know so we can arrange a place to meet ok

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jonboy, going with Marcus on Monday ( hopefully ) will be offline for the rest of the day, will PM you my mobile number if you are interested in coming with us. Don't know what venue yet.

Cheers

Matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts