World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished near the bistro tonight from about 5 till high at 9.

Now, after Monday and my PB bass i wasn't expecting much and I was right to think that...the fish gods shat on me and delivered about 76 whiting....one treble shot on the last cast before high which gave me a bit of a laugh.

I think Southbourne beds have changed a bit, the tide was coming half way up the beach and I had to keep moving back and back which i've never seen other than in a big storm.

Had one rig go on a cast, snapped off at the leader section of the rig which is weird. maybe the clip down wasn't taking the stress properly.

When do the whiting disappear usually?

Tight Lines

·
I'M PROBABLY SICK OF IT
13,642 Posts
well done mate , the whiting disappear very soon now ...................leaving us with very little to give a rattle at the rod tip . :g: try durley chine for whiting , no actually dont, theres undreds of em not a single one sized tonight

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weed? What weed :) Never any I find on Southbourne, it has to be a bad night.

Probably explains why there is fk all fish out there :)

John, I work near Durley and might give the venue a bash before the parking costs start.

·
I'M PROBABLY SICK OF IT
13,642 Posts
Weed? What weed :) Never any I find on Southbourne, it has to be a bad night.

Probably explains why there is fk all fish out there :)

John, I work near Durley and might give the venue a bash before the parking costs start.
nice venue mate , easy fishing , stacks of bites though sized fish are just not there , its not known for it in winter at all , i enjoyed it regardless of the fact i totally blanked re sizes .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts