World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished f.s.a match last night at the southend conditions were as good as you would have wanted with a west southwest 15 to 20mph and dry but didnt fish as good as it should have there was 16 rods out with the winner being
matty white 3 bass 6lb 2 oz he also had h/fish 3lb 8 oz bass winning £90
second was myself 3 bass 3lb 15oz £40
third was i.lowery 2 bass 3lb £30:fishing1:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
cant knock that ged, but yon matt is just getting a bit good, time to up ya game a bit. nice report, thanks

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Can you give me some details on joining the F.S.A if that is okay mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you give me some details on joining the F.S.A if that is okay mate :thumbs:
theres no joining fee these are just a set of matches we have put together there open to anybody to fish just turn up. whats paid in match fees is all paid back out in prize money all our matches are 100% payout:thumbs:

·
The Bait Guy
304 Posts
theres no joining fee these are just a set of matches we have put together there open to anybody to fish just turn up. whats paid in match fees is all paid back out in prize money all our matches are 100% payout:thumbs:
So i can just turn up and join there and then

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
So that channel open the other week was a F.S.A match ?

·
Registered
725 Posts
The conditions for the match were great as ged says, with a good south westerly and hardly any weed in the water. Saying that there werent too many fish about, with the bulk of the fish being mainly schoolies.

I'm gonna put my report up as usual anyway - i would have put one up yesterday but me and ken dodd ended up watchin mullet in the channel for ages (and i mean watchin, no rods with us, what a right couple of plonkas! :crazy:)

With regards fishing these matches, i would treat them as mini opens, just turn up to the matches you feel like, its all about a bit of fun and 9 times out of 10 its a different face on the podium. :1a:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So that channel open the other week was a F.S.A match ?
yes barrow fisherman that was a f.s.a open you fished in the channel our next match is another open in the channel on sat 15th august fishing times 16.00 to 20.00 book on from 14.00 at the waterside house on bridge approach all welcome hope to see you there:fish:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts