World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished rear of point on high ledge(just in case).sea looked menacing? but flattened off,wind dropped ,no rain all night.8 dogs and 2 conger largest 6lb.lucky finding the hole in the weather

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well Done Will 92 For Braving It Mate,went Out Saturday That Wind Was A Nightmare!! Where Abouts Is That In Comparison To Sealawns (i Love It There)?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
fished rear of point on high ledge(just in case).sea looked menacing? but flattened off,wind dropped ,no rain all night.8 dogs and 2 conger largest 6lb.lucky finding the hole in the weather
well done m8 on ur sesh but be careful:clap3: TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Azzy,its About 2 Miles East Of Sea Lawns,you Wer,nt Down There Sat Night I Hope,nightmare.drop Down Into The Bay At Southerndown,right At The Three Golden Cups Pub.from The Car Park The Point Is On Your Left,its A Walk Up Over The Hill Or Up Past The Gardens And Then The Footpath Down Through The Trees.i Only Ever Fish The Point Or The High Ledges To The Back,if You Try It Be Very Careful ,on Calm Days Swells Can Wash Over The Lower Ledges,i,d Stick On The Point In Daylight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts