World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Poster Advertising Electric blue Event

We are pleased to announce that our next match will also be the Ian Golds memorial, on his home beach, will raffle proceeds going to his chosen fund. Currently we have 30 prizes worth over £800, and still coming in
👍

Remember you need to be paid by 10pm on the 24th. to fish.
Match entry £20 and £15 juniors.

Tickets £5 for a strip of 5 - I will pm you your numbers.

Pay online to N Hayter, 11-14-03, acc number 11276569. Ref- MF - THEN YOUR NAME

Join the UK's Biggest Sea League and the chance to win.

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Smile Selling Customer Publication Eyewear
Fantastic response from the local shops , generously donating to the Ian Golds memorial match raffle next week. Massive thanks to Bill Baines of Bills Tackle in Southampton
👏
Shorts Leg Product Wood Street fashion
Massive thanks to Steve at Poingdestres for handing over a Penn Mag 4 to Bradley Perrett , for the Ian Golds memorial match raffle, much appreciated
👏
👏

Publication Wood Font Rectangle Handwriting
Massive thanks to birthday boy Darren Cramer for his Ian Golds Memorial match raffle donation, a YUKI A7 Saiko
👏
👏
👏
🎉

Three donated Prizes for the raffle draw(y)

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
48 now booked in for the Ian Golds memorial, on his home beach, will raffle proceeds going to his chosen fund. Currently we have 32 prizes worth over £1000, and still coming in
👍

Remember you need to be paid by 10pm on the 24th. to fish.

Font Number Parallel Rectangle

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
F.Y.I. and a reminder. Before 10pm Tonight.
85 now booked in for the Ian Golds memorial, on his home beach, will raffle proceeds going to his chosen fund. Currently we have 40 prizes worth over £1000.There will be a fishing legend in attendance so get booked in
😁
Book in from 9am, so lets hit the beach early please .
Remember you need to be paid by 10pm tonight to fish.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
92 Anglers turned out to remember Ian Golds , in round 7 of the SLO. Winner on the night was Darren Cramer with 11.14, other zone winners were Matt Pitter , Darren Newland and Harry Coxhead. Heaviest round went to Darren Newlands with a hound of 6.10, longest Bream went to Terry Hartnell , and no flatfish were caught , meaning Cogden next weekend will be a £400+ !!! flatfish pool. Massive thanks to all those sponsors and anglers, and I will post a shortly confirming monies to donate to the IAN GOLD kick the bucket fund
👏
👏
♥️
♥️
♥️

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sky Leg Shorts Sleeve Sunglasses
Just an update on the monies raised from Saturday's Ian Golds memorial match raffle. A massive £2,035 has been raised so far, with one more item to raffle next week. Thanks to everyone who donated prizes, and bought tickets.Once we complete the final raffle , the SLO distribute the monies in line with the families request .
♥️
♥️
🥇

1 - 8 of 8 Posts